Spring Awakening Music Festival, which brings all the EDM goodness you could want, is so right around the corner! SAMF will be at their new location over at Poplar Creek in Hoffman Estates from June 7th – 9th, but just because the fest is out of the city doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some Chicago nightlife! This year’s Official After Parties will be taking place in Chicago clubs, waiting to help extend your music needs all night long!
After you’ve spent the day exploring SAMF’s new grounds and massive stages, head back to the city to enjoy a more intimate musical experience in clubs including to Prysm, Sound Bar, TAO, Spybar Nightclub, and Electric Hotel! Don’t miss out on this year’s bevy of After Party events! All the After Party events are 21+ and you can purchase tickets at the links below! And tickets for Spring Awakening Music Festival are still available!
THURSDAY JUNE 6:
FRIDAY JUNE 7:
- Illenium @ TAO – 632 N Dearborn St – 10:00pm – Sold out
- Zomboy @ Sound Bar – 226 W Ontario St. – 10:00pm – $35
- Galantis @ Prysm – 1543 N Kingsbury St. – 10:00pm – $40
- Shiba San @ Spybar Nightclub – 646 N Franklin St – 10:00pm – $22.80
- Dom Dolla @ Electric Hotel – 222 W. Ontario St. – $20
SATURDAY JUNE 8:
- Alan Walker @ TAO, 632 N Dearborn St. – 10:00pm, $40
- Malaa @ Sound Bar, 226 W Ontario St. – 10:00pm, $25
- Yellow Claw & Moksi @ Prysm – 1543 N Kingsbury St. – $40 – $50
- All My Friends: What So Not, Destructo & Masteria @ Spybar – 646 N Franklin St – 10:00pm – $28.50
SUNDAY JUNE 9