- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day Festivities @ Various Locations
March 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until March 13, 2022
St. Patrick’s Day Festivities @ Various Locations, Various Times,
SO WHAT: St. Patrick’s Day in Chicago can be a lot, so why not plan ahead and decided exactly what you’ll be doing in this weekend!
- 10am – Dyeing of the Chicago River @ The River West of Columbus to East of Orleans
- Noon – 6:30pm –
Shamrock’n the Block @ Old St. Patrick’s Church in parking lot on DesPlaines Street between Monroe & Adams (700 W. Adams)SOLD OUT
- 12:15pm (entry starts at 10am) – Chicago St. Patrick’s Day Parade @ Jackson Ave. and Ida B. Wells (entry point) & broadcast on ABC-Channel 7!
Parade starts at Balbo and Columbus and proceeds north on Columbus Dr.
- 1pm – 11:30pm – St. Patricks Fest 2022 @ Irish American Heritage Center, 4626 N Knox Ave.
Enjoy traditional and contemporary Irish music, dance, food and drink for purchase, children’s activities, and an Arts and Craft Fair with vendors selling Irish gifts.
- 10am – Northwest Side Irish Parade @ Neola & Raven
- 11am – St. Patrick’s Day @ Gallagher Way, 3635 N Clark St.
Live Irish Music and mini Irish Dancing lessons form Old Town School of Folk Music, Irish Dancing performance by the Trinity Irish Dancers, Face Painting, balloon artists, a wandering magician, arts and crafts, an complimentary cake balls for the first 500 guests. Let’s not forget he adults with green beer, Irish Coffee, specialty cocktails and more!
- Noon – South Side Irish St. Patrick;s Day Parade @ 103rd and Western Avenue, marching south to 115th and Western.
NOW WHAT: Click the links above for more details and have a splendid St. Patrick’s Day Weekend!