About this event:
WHAT: TNK unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, Smartbar, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows has been putting on amazing shows in the harsh Chicago winter for over a decade.Taking place over the course of five days in January, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians. It’s also housed in some of the best venues in town, making for a true Chicago experience!
Thursday’s shows include:
- Still Woozy / VICTOR! / Monster Rally / Jordanna @ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 8:00PM, 18+,
- Neil Hamburger @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 8:00PM, 21+,
- GRAILS / Helen Money / Black Duck @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., 8:30PM 21+, $15
- CAVE / Wand / Cafe Racer @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 9:00PM, 18+, $15
- Snail Mail / LaLa LaLa / Varsity @ Metro, 3730 North Clark St., 9:00pm, 17+,
- Neil Hamburger @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 10:00PM, 21+, $20
NOW WHAT: Individual show prices vary (show links above), but the festival pass for all the shows are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!