About this event:
WHAT: TNK unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, Smartbar, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows has been putting on amazing shows in the harsh Chicago winter for over a decade.Taking place over the course of five days in January, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians. It’s also housed in some of the best venues in town, making for a true Chicago experience!
Saturday’s shows include:
- Talkhouse: Mike Kinsella (American Football) In Conversation With Andy Hull (Manchester Orchestra) @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., 2:00PM, 21+, $20
- ClickHole’s Hour Of Unceasing Lust And Romance @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 6:00PM, 21+, $15
- Taylor Bennet with Performances by King Louie & Queen Key and DJ Caleeb. Hosted by Chance The Rapper and Ken “Rappers Dad” Bennett @ Metro, 3730 North Clark St., 7:00pm, All Ages, $17
- Kate Berlant @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 8:00PM, 21+
, $20SOLD OUT
- MNDSGN / Kiefer / Swarvy @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 9:00PM, 18+, $15
- Yoke Lore/ SONTALK / Shortly / Ester @ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 9:00PM, 18+,
- Negative Gemini / FEE LION / Panic Priest @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., 9:00PM, 21+, $12
- DJ Hell Hosted by Sophie Bee / Sevron / Sold @ Smart Bar, 3730 North Clark St., 10:00pm, 21+, $15
NOW WHAT: Individual show prices vary (show links above), but the festival pass for all the shows are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!