About this event:
WHAT: TNK unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, Smartbar, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows has been putting on amazing shows in the harsh Chicago winter for over a decade.Taking place over the course of five days in January, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians. It’s also housed in some of the best venues in town, making for a true Chicago experience!
Sunday’s shows include:
- Deep Breakfast w/ Oliver Hill & Eliza Bagg @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., 11:00AM, 21+, Free
- FACS / Dim @ Top Note Theatre, 3730 North Clark St., 4:00pm, 21+, $15
- S. Carey / Wild Pink / Gold Star / Fran @ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 7:00PM, 18+, $20
- Ladylike @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 7:00PM, 21+, $10
- FACS / Dim @ Top Note Theatre, 3730 North Clark St., 8:00pm, 21+,
$15 SOLD OUT
- David Bazan/ Advance Base @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., 8:00PM, 21+, $25
- Sports / Arlie / Pavo Pavo @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 9:00PM, 18+, $15
- Helltrap Nightmare @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 9:00pm, 21+, $15
NOW WHAT: Individual show prices vary (show links above), but the festival pass for all the shows are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!