About this event:
WHAT: Coffee. Beer. Coffee beer.
SO WHAT: Uppers & Downers is a collaboration between Good Beer Hunting and Stephen Morrissey (now brand strategy director of the SCA) that celebrates the delicious melding of coffee and beer. The main event on Saturday will feature more than 20 experimental coffee beer collaborations of all styles, and over a dozen roasters serving single-origin espressos, coffee cocktails, cold brews, coffee-and-beer-inspired snacks, and more. Check out the full list of brewers, roasters, and more at their website!
There will also be a week of events going on including:
- March 26th – Cocktail competition (Saint Lou’s Assembly, 664 West Lake Street, free, RSVP here )
- March 27th – Roaster tours (Good Beer Hunting Studio, 2132 W. Fulton St., $20)
- March 28th – Decaf preview party (Middle Brow’s Bungalow , 2840 W Armitage Ave., free)
- March 29th – Chef Charity Dinner (Tack Room, 1807 South Allport Street, $99)
- March 30th – Uppers & Downers 2019 (Thalia Hall,1807 South Allport Street, $65)
- March 31st – Hangover party (Cruz Blanca Brewery & Taquería, 904 West Randolph Street, $15)!
NOW WHAT: Tickets are $65 for each session on Saturday! If you want priority for the rest of the week’s festivities, tickets are $100 and include the Saturday session of your choice!