About this event:
WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Taking place over the course of five days, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians.
Saturday’s shows include:
- An Evening of Mayhem with Megan Stalter @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 4:30PM, 21+,
- An Evening of Mayhem with Megan Stalter @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 6:30PM, 21+,
- Black Marble / Hoops @ Metro, 3730 N Clark St, 7:00pm 18+, $19 in advance / $21 at the door
- Hand Habits / Fran / Garcia Peoples / Fauvely @ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 7:30PM, 18+, $15 in advance / $20 at the door
- Resavoir / Valebol / Luke Titus@ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 8:00PM, 18+, $15
- Kilo Kish @ Sleeping Village, 8:00pm, 3734 W Belmont Ave, 21+, $20 in advance / $24 at the door
- Three Busy Debras @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 8:30PM, 21+, $15
- Pulaski Squares After Show DJ Set @ Sleeping Village (front bar), 3734 W Belmont Ave, 11:00pm, 21+, Free
NOW WHAT: Festival passes are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!