About this event:
WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Taking place over the course of five days, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians.
Sunday’s shows include:
- Liza Treyger @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 5:30PM, 21+, $20
- Helltrap Nightmare @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 7:30PM, 21+, $15
- Buck Meek / Twain@ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 7:30PM, 18+, $15 in advance / $20 at the door
- Deeper / Corridor @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 8:00PM, 18+, $16
- Frances Quinlan / Indigo De Souza@ Sleeping Village, 3734 W Belmont Ave, 8:00pm, 21+, $18 in advance / $20 at the door
NOW WHAT: Festival passes are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!