About this event:
WHAT: Tomorrow Never Knows unites Lincoln Hall, Schubas, Metro Chicago, Hideout Inn, and Sleeping Village for a fantastic festival
SO WHAT: Taking place over the course of five days, TNK curates the best of rising local indie artists as well as acclaimed national acts, including both musicians and comedians.
Friday’s shows include:
- Modern Nature / Hannah Cohen / Tōth / Olden Yolk @ Schubas, 3159 N. Southport Ave., 7:30PM, 18+, $15 in advance / $20 at the door
- N0V3L / Stuck / CB Radio Gorgeous @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W Belmont Ave, 8:00pm, 21+, $12 in advance / $15 at the door
- Stella Donnelly / V.V. Lightbody / The Ophelias @ Lincoln Hall, 2424 N. Lincoln Ave., 8:00PM, 18+, $20
- Whitmer Thomas: The Golden One @ Hideout, 1354 W. Wabansia Ave., 8:30PM, 21+, $15
- Dance & House grooves by Jillian x: after Show Set @ Sleeping Village (front bar), 3734 W Belmont Ave, 11:00pm, 21+, Free
NOW WHAT: Festival passes are available for $100, which grants you entry to every show (Pass holders will be contacted in advance regarding any events that require a pre-show RSVP)!