Pitchfork Music Festival will be filling up Union Park this weekend, July 19 – 21, with tons of music fans thanks to the amazing lineup. The always fun and diverse lineup brings some legendary acts like Mavis Staples and The Isley Brother together alongside amazing contemporary acts like Whitney, HAIM and many more. With hip hop, indie rock, soul, pop, R&B, and more genres being represented throughout the fest, Pitchfork Musict Festival is primed to satisfy any musical appetite. If you need a little help with the massive lineup, you can check out our mixtape featuring one song from each of this year’s artists and our personal picks of who to see at the fest!
Thankfully the great music doesn’t end at Union Park. Pitchfork always round up a great selection of after shows for those of us needing even more music in our live. Some of our favorite venues including Thalia Hall, Schubas, Metro, Empty Bottle, Constellation, Sleeping Village, and The Hideout will be hosting this year’s batch of aftershows! Check out lineups below and get ready to experience some of your festival favorites in more intimate spaces!
THURSDAY, JULY 18th
FRIDAY, JULY 19th
- Stereolab with Brokeback presented by Goose Island @ Thalia Hall, 1807 South Allport Street, Doors open 9:30pm, Sold Out
- Grapetooth & Lala Lala presented by Goose Island @ Metro, 3730 N Clark St, Doors open 9:00pm, $19, 18+
- CHAI Varsity, James Swanberg @ Empty Bottle, 1035 North Western Avenue, Doors open 9:00pm, $15, 21+
- Cate Le Bon @ Constellation, 3111 N. Western Avenue, 10:00pm, Sold Out, 18+
- Ric Wilson with Pixel Grip, Mia Gladstone, Kiéla Adira @ Schubas, 3159 N Southport Ave, 11:00pm, $15, 18+
SATURDAY, JULY 20th
- Snail Mail with Tirzah presented by Goose Island @ Thalia Hall, 1807 South Allport Street, Doors open 9:30pm, $20, 17+
- Amen Dunes & Sasami @ Sleeping Village, 3734 W. Belmont Ave., Door Open 9:00pm, $25, 21+
- Black Midi with ONO @ The Hideout, 1354 West Wabansia, 9:00pm Sold Out, 21+
- AMFM Presents: Saleh, Ché, Mother Nature @ Empty Bottle, 1035 North Western Avenue, Doors open 9:00pm, $10, 21+
SUNDAY, JULY 21st
If you still haven’t gotten you Pitchfork Music Festival passes, you’re in luck. Regular three-day passes ($200), single day tickets ($95), and Pitchfork Plus tickets ($400 for three-day, $185 for single day) are still available! You can purchase them over at Eventbrite!